hot docs....I miss you!







I must put my creative hat on and figure out how to see Art & Copy, in a way that doesn't make me long for the theater it played in a few days ago.

Thinking about it, it is probably my favorite corner of the city. Across from the ROM, beside the Gardiner Museum and of course a short walk from one of my favorite rooftop lounges on earth.....oh why did you have to play there? I am so jealous.

A few shots of those very buildings....thanks to various photographers that seem to like them as much as I do.

Comments

Design Monkey said…
Favourite rooftop patio? Is that the Roof at the Hyatt?
Me said…
You betcha! I love going up there anytime of year to enjoy a glass of wine :)
x_sabaa said…
Most def one of my favourite corners. I wish I could live in a home like the Gardiner Museum!

I like the contrasts emerging at that intersection — the architectural clashes of ROM, Club Monaco, and Gardiner. And for a very busy corner, it feels quite wide and open.

Popular Posts