you can NOT be serious.



There is an old saying that when somethings are going very well in your life, others seem the fantastically eff up. Ok, that may not be the exact saying....but I spent this week getting so many of my little ducks in a row, that it seems the universe wants to remind me that when you least expect it, things that you least expected just happen.

On occasion these are wonderful things, and others are just sad. Today was a sad day. I awoke to look out at a bright sunny sky, went for a run along the water in the morning before getting ready for work, and had a warm cozy shower...then when I went to jump on my lovely Danish bike I just had tuned up for spring, I notice - no bike! My fab ride that has glided me through many a day here, has been stolen. I have had many bikes stolen, this is not a new thing, but somehow this one being taken today made me the saddest.

Sharon Montrose, the animal photographer, came home to discover these all over their chalkboard. They make me smile.

I suppose spring bike shopping isn't the worst thing I could do this weekend.....

Comments

Popular Posts