standing + nibbling = happy


After going to a gallery and music thingy this eve, I was starving. I set myself up watching a British show called 'Top Gear' which I am in love with these days. It is about cars...and not the sort of thing I would usually be digging...but the host has one of those voices that I could just listen to for hours. He has perfect timing, a good sense of humour and a great voice to match. This show is proof that content may be king, but delivery is it's queen.

Anyway, after eating way too many things with chopsticks in front of the telly, I decided to nibble on some good eats, standing in my kitchen. This has to be one of my favorite things to do as of late. It seems I am not alone in this love. This book is a collection of short stories on eating solo, which I do quite often. It is not because I am a lonely guy person, it just seems to work out this way. Any book that talks about the joy of eating is worth a flip through I say.

Comments

Popular Posts