wine + food = good fortune.

This blog has been my forum to article my thoughts, views and references for future projects and ideas, and I have been neglecting it.

One of my 2013 resolutions was to make time to pause and reflect. Moments of reflection help me to focus on the future and what I want to strive toward. Lately some experiences are pushing me towards new and sometime very frightening situations, but it is also exciting I suppose.

Recognizing my good fortune is important. I've lost very important people and things in my journey, but gained others. This past weekend my toes were touching the ocean in the sunny south and I was breathing in my most favorite hot and humid air, this is good fortune. Learning more about food & wine, this is good fortune.

My New Years fortune cookie read "You can't have everything, where would you put it all?" Ha!

Comments

Popular Posts