let's try this again...

It's been so very long since I have posted and Mum wants to see some content, so what Mum wants she gets :)

So, here goes...let's start simple. Today I am thinking of burgers, I only eat them a few times a year, but I do love them. One of the things I link these juicy treats to are road movies, road trips, road adventures...whatever you want to call them.

Toping my list is Weber's in Ontario, a pit stop on the way to cottage country. From my home country to my adopted Scandinavia, Phil's halloumi burger is the only burger I have ever ordered two to be consumed in one sitting and don't regret that decision in the least.  In the US of A both Shake Shack and In-n-Out are tied for my affection.

Soon I hope to be able to enjoy is an In-n-Out whilst on the west coast, we shall see...fingers crossed!

Comments

Popular Posts