my yellow ballon





The sun was playing hide and seek with me yesterday. I grabbed this huge yellow balloon whilst strolling along my new favorite street in Copenhagen - Værnedamsvej. It is lined with flower shops, butchers, a french import shop and a wine store that is really beautiful and of course Granola, a cafe that makes the most amazing goat cheese salad and has chocolate tea - seriously also a new favorite.

I picked up a variety of goods there the past few days on vacation in the hagen. Since bank account said no, I am using my vacation time to explore the city I live in. It has been a great experience and I hope for some more sun so I can continue strolling around exploring.

This yellow balloon was so cute, and had me laughing all the way up to the park I was biking to. I thought that tying it to my bike would be perfect....not so much. The wind was insane yesterday and it kept hitting me in the head repeatedly. It was like a petulant 4 year old and I could not get angry at this inanimate object getting the best of me, so I succumbed to laughter instead.

Perhaps the balloon did have a human element to it though, as it flew away when I was paying attention to little baby ducks - jealous balloon, maybe.

Comments

Popular Posts