Dashing and debonair


I arrived home yesterday from a whirl-wind tour. My favorite moment at the cabin had to be when I curled up in big blanket in front of the very Scando fireplace and fell off to sleep while the others were still out on the town causing controversy.

I have been fighting a cold and thought I had won, sadly it seems to still be looming. A day that began with a very late wake up, run along the waters edge and was mixed with Cary Grant movies and mint tea have not made the nasty throat calm down, so hopefully some rest will do the trick.

Luckily for me, in this day in age, when seeing Mr. Grant swoon across my television, I have the late night pleasure of tucking myself in under the covers to watch old clips of his films, as my tailor made bedtime story.

Comments

Popular Posts