Let's here it for the boys!


If I was a fella, I would be a dapper one. I might also be a wimp and get beat on all the while, so perhaps it is best I am a lady. I do however love and adore men's tailors. As a girl I have never really had anything tailor made for me.

Norton & Sons out of the UK were recently redesigned by movingbrands, and the work they put together is strong and quite lovely. I must admit, I am not nor have ever been a fan of italics, and this example fits in with my emotions of dislike for the slanted type.

Italic addition aside, the brand system is so lush. I would just love to stroll around town in these duds. Come to think of it, maybe I could pull off this green jacket & tie combo, paired with some black tights and leather boots. Shall I embrace my inner male? I could get fitted and then slip into some leather wing back and sip on some brandy. That sounds like a fun afternoon to me, something to ponder.

Comments

Popular Posts