ooey gooey goodness...


Dark, milk, hot or cold. I love the stuff, simply can not get enough of it. This weekend I made a pilgrimage to Granola, a little cafe in Vesterbo here in Copenhagen. They made, by a long lead, the best hot chocolate I have ever had in my life. It was a lovely winter weekend here, a perfect time to stay cozy indoors, indulge in loads of good food, great wine, candle light and recharge the internal batteries.

Le Gourmand, a little French place just down the way from Granola supplied me with the necessary items to cook up a winter feast and hibernate in serious style. It seems like Le Gourmand shops find their way into my life, no matter what country I am in. This shot is by Felix Wedgwood, a fantastic photographer, who knows chocolate chip cookies can keep art directors very very happy.

Comments

Popular Posts