The pursuit of happiness





Happiness can be found in the pursuit of the perfect pasta sauce, in the presence of great design, suggesting that the secret may be attention to detail, so some say. I don't agree... I don't have the answer either. I do however know that simplicity could be a piece in this illusive puzzle.

Take for example this work done out of Barcelona. It is pure, beautiful typography. Simple, well done, and perhaps perfect. While in the midst of a project that is not embracing my quest for purity or simplicity, I find I am longing for just that.

“To a worm in horseradish, the world is horseradish”

Currently my world is layers and transparencies. I never thought I would have so much in common with a worm, but here I sit, convinced that layers and transparencies are my world.

Comments

Popular Posts