Mele Kalikimaka


I had the wonderful pleasure of spending some time under the Spanish sun in Palma. It added a major spring into my step and I felt I could actually live up to the name glow during that time. I know this Christmas song is anything but Spanish, but it is cracking me up tonight as I type away trying to cast away this cold that has taken my body over. I am going back and forth between the Crosby and Andrews' sisters version, as a tip of the hat to my Dad, and the Chris Isaak version. I am torn, so I am enjoying them both. Sorry Dad, but the Isaak version is just too funny.

After my all too brief 24+ hours in Spain, I have made the very happy choice that I would love to return. It was a quick trip filled with tapas, wine, sun, flip flops and summer dresses. However, getting stuck in the airport while trying to depart, was a little painful, but nothing a little wine and good conversation could not fix.

Thanks to all who encouraged us all 'to land on our own moon' hopefully we all will, during this winter break.

Comments

Popular Posts