winter wonderland



I think I might be in love. with a woman. again. Sorry Dawn, Hanna, Gaynor and all the lovely ladies that fill my heart, I am making room for one more. Joanne Goddard, a New York city writer has stolen my heart by posting these rad pics of Denmark. I love her because, she bought wellies (tretorns I was unable to find, errr!) thinks Paul Newman was the sex god and today posted these pics of Danish bikers.

Joanne writes:

Here's why Denmark is awesome: Denmark has topped the World's Happiest People surveys for the past 20 years. They buy more candles than any other nation. Eighty percent of Copenhagen's cyclists continue to ride through the Copenhagen winter.

Hopefully Denmark will quickly approve my request to renew my residents status and we will see if I can be part of the 80% that makes it all the way through the winter on the bike!

Comments

Popular Posts