Palma here I come!


I am off to Spain tomorrow morning to take in some sun and fun. It will be an early morning, and not warm enough to swim, but I will be taking in some tapas, cava and vitamin D through as many pores as possible. Moving on from my Queen Street COCA days, we will see how the real Spanish fare measures up.

I am sure it will be warmer than this breezy day up at the cottage. I remember a serious downpour of vodka soda's and gt's. Polly, the fantastic br-ish photographer that she is, thanks for capturing my elegant nose plugging move. I shall never be a fabulous swimmer, but I will always try and stand up to the challange of running off boathouses. When the water is FREEZING and all the insane people think bikinis and cocktails are what is appropriate, sometimes you just have to close your eyes, plug your nose and jump in!

Comments

Popular Posts